Jaga-jaga.. dekat Malaysia bukan setakat ada CD, DVD, VCD cetak rompak, telur ayam cetak rompak pun ada. Biso tok biso.. Haih ape nak jadi nih.. Nak keluar rumah tak selamat, nak makan pun tak selamat... Hmmmm...
Source of news: http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/f21tiru-2/Article/
Source of photo: http://www.facebook.com/nstonline
|CAP research officer N.V. Subbarow showing a fake egg (left) and a real one. In the former, the yolk and egg white mix much easier. — Bernama picture |
- These eggs have an unusual shape and when cooked do not smell or taste like real ones.
- It was found that the eggs were unusually large and when broken there was no sign of chalazae (opaque ropes of egg white which holds the egg yolk in the centre of the shell).
- They were made of calcium carbonate while the egg yolk and egg white were made of sodium alginate, alum, gelatin, benzoic acid, calcium chloride, water and colouring.
- The egg yolk is made by adding lemon yellow food colouring to the mixture. Calcium chloride is added to the egg mixture into the mold to produce the egg membrane.
- The egg shell is made of paraffin wax, gypsum powder, calcium carbonate and other materials.
- Furthermore, fake eggs may contain gelatin, which is haram to Muslims
So far telur ni dijumpai di Pulau Pinang. Seorang suri rumah membelinya di sebuah pasar di Pulau Tikus dengan harga RM11.00, 30 biji (1 tray).
Lepas ni kena bela ayam sendiri la.. Susah dah nak percaya dengan telur yang dijual di kedai kan?
Authorities, tolong bertindak!!!!