Saturday, March 7, 2009

Love Story





What a beautiful song~~ hmmmphhhhh...


I love the lyrics so much.. This song really reflects my love story with my pumpkin...



"Romeo save me; they're tryin' to tell me how to feel.


This love is difficult, but it's real.


Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess.


It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes'."



I wish one day he'll come to me and...



He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,


"Marry me, Juliet. you'll never have to be alone.


I love you and that's all I really know.


I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress;


It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'




---amal:ahh~~i miss mypumpkin so much---




2 comments:

  1. klu nk post code kat shoutbox,
    mula-mula login kat blog. pastu p kat dashboard, pastu p kat layout.
    pastu pilih add a gadjet,
    bila buka nnt, pilih HTML/javascript.
    kemudian paste kod dalam tu..siap.:)
    klu da maslh lagi gtau.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. owhhh begitukah???
    sungguh senang rupa2nya...
    tima kasih incik unwanted86(bukan nama sebenar) hehehe...
    disebabkan anda sy dah berjaya dah ltak shoutmix 2!! silalah memberi ucapan sepatah 2 kt hehehe

    =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...