Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM..

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am


Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

7 comments:

  1. let me know who you are?? leh ke

    ReplyDelete
  2. xkenal lg nie... teu pasl nk berkenalan..

    nama bro tuutttt (sensor)
    status single lg he..23x
    umur sentiasa muda lg

    p/s pe yg bro merapu nie

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam kenal bro =P

    nama saya tettttt (kalo bro xtau, xtaulaa saye.dah terang lagi xyah suluh sebnarnye)
    status Connected (ekeke)
    umur semakin bertambah setiap tahun
    hehe =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ye ke...

    nama bro dah tahu kot..(xpayh suruh2... dah terpacak signbord)
    status connected ek (nokia gitew... no. nya he..23x)
    umur sure bertambah he..23x

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaa,,tau xpe bro..
    kalau bro ty jugak, tak taula saye hehe..

    aha, nombornye 014-8*****8 (tryle tekan2 ehe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nk jugak tnye...ala no nye banyak star la pulak..erm xpe la he..23x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...